As per the recent teaser poster shared by Samsung on their social media account, we guess that the Galaxy Note 8 will be launching on August 23rd. Our guess is quite strong enough that every other day we are seeing leaks from many reliable sources. Not only that the look of the device is also well known to many of us as the renders were leaked multiple times by various reliable sources on the Internet in past couple days.
Starting with the display, here we will see a gorgeous SuperAMOLED display of 6.3-inch. Looking at Samsung’s recent smartphone designs one can easily understand that the device will also feature edge to edge display with very little bezels on the side. Not only that it will also be a relatively taller display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio. Moreover, the display will be curved near both edges of the screen.
Now, coming to the processing power, the Galaxy Note 8 will come with Samsung’s own Exynos 8895 chipset in most of the Asian countries while the United States and some parts of the Europe it will have the Snapdragon 835 variant. The Galaxy Note 9 will be launching in only one variant and it will have 6 GB of RAM. The internal storage will be 64 GB. Although, there will be a MicroSD card slot as well.
The Galaxy Note 8 could be Samsung’s first smartphone which will include a dual rear camera setup. The device is supposed to feature a 12 MP dual rear camera setup. The whole camera setup will include OIS, one wide-angle with an f1.7 aperture and dual-pixel autofocus and one secondary telephoto lens camera with f2.4 and 2x optical zoom. Additionally, the front facing camera of the device will be a 8 MP f/1.7 shooter.
The whole device will gain power from the 3300 mAh battery and it will also have fast charging capabilities. Furthermore, the device will also have IP68 certified, which means the Galaxy Note 8 will be able to dust and water resistant. To sum up, Samsung’s Galaxy Note 8 is an awesome phone with amazing design as well as specs.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Final Specifications:
- Screen: 6.3 inch SuperAMOLED 1440 x 2960 in a 18.5:9 aspect ratio screen
- Size: 162.5mm x 74.6mm.
- Thickness: 8.5mm thickness.
- Protection: IP68-certified
- Processor: 10nm FinFET Samsung Exynos 8895 or Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 in the USA
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage : 64 GB + microSD expansion
- Camera: Dual rear cameras, 12 Megapixels with OIS, one wide-angle with an f1.7 aperture and dual-pixel autofocus, one secondary telephoto lens camera with f2.4 and 2x optical zoom.
- Camera: front-facing 8 Megapixel F1.7 auto-focus.
- Battery: 3300 mAh, fast charging with wireless charging.
- Ports: USB-C
- Accessory: Samsung S-Pen
- Colors: Midnight Black and Maple Gold (pictured above), followed by Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
- Cost: nearly €1,000 in Europe
Also, have a look at Honor 6X Launched in India with Dual Cameras! Pricing Starts at Just ₹12,999