Huawei P9, which was launched in August 2016, got a software update today. The very successful smartphone from Huawei which also has dual rear camera setup got a bunch of bug fixes. Other than bug fixes the update also has a lot of optimizations and a new email printing feature. However, the device is yet to receive Android Nougat. The Huawei P9 is expected to receive Android Nougat soon but till then users can fix previous bugs with this update.
The EVA-L09C432B182 update was already launched in other countries including USA and UK earlier this month and now finally it is coming to India. If you’re already on Wi-Fi you may already receive an update notification. Just tap on it and it will take you to the update screen where it will start downloading the update. However, if you don’t see a notification just head to settings > About and force check for the update. In case if you don’t see it do not panic as the update is being pushed in phases. PageSwype recommends you to backup your device before updating although it is pretty safe.
EVA-L09C432B182 Update Changelog
- The update adds an email printing feature and optimizes several functions and the UI display
- Added a feature that enables you to save a slow-mo video as a new video
- Fixed an issue where the weekly display button in Calendar is not localized
- Optimized your device name to be consistent in all scenarios
- Optimized the prompts you receive when you insert a headset
- Fixed an issue where some UI elements are displayed incorrectly
- Optimized several shortcuts in the drop down menu
- Optimized several app icons on the home screen
- Improved the UIs on the contacts screen
- Optimized the Huawei Swype input screen
Also, have a look at HTC One X10 Now Available in Russia for $355