IndiGo airlines certainly know how to keep their customers happy. As a delight for its customers and for making their new year more special, IndiGo airlines have launched a special discount scheme for booking the airline’s tickets. The airline is offering its tickets at the lowest price of Rs 899 under their 3 days sales for New Year from 8th January 2018 until 10th January 2018. The booked tickets under this 3-days sale will be applicable for all the travel between February 1st, 2018 and 15th April 2018.
This offer from the IndiGo airlines is applicable on both the domestic as well as on the international flights. The offer can be availed from either the website of the company or from the company’s app. Although, one must know that the discounted fare will not be refunded on the cancellation of ticket. The HDFC bank credit card holders can also get additional 10 percent cash back for their payments which are subject to conditions.
The sale is offering Delhi- Chandigarh flight ticket for Rs. 899 along with a Delhi – Jaipur flight ticket at a price of Rs. 999 and a flight ticket from Delhi to Amritsar at Rs. 1,099. All the required details are available on the company’s website. Here are some of the things that you should keep in mind when booking your tickets for the New Year sale:
- No money other than the statutory taxes will be refunded upon cancellation of the tickets
- The tickets under the sales can be availed on bookings made from the website and app and is not acceptable by any other means and agents
- The airline’s New Year sale cannot be grouped with any other sale or promotions
- The sale can be terminated or canceled at any time by the airlines without any prior notice or information
- The special 10 percent off from the HDFC credit cards is only applicable from the official website and mobile app
- This sale is applicable to the Indian residents only
Such offer of providing low air tickets have boomed the Indian aviation industry and is helping IndiGo to reap the best benefits over its available competitors.