When we are talking about a famous app like SHAREIT. Then we must start from the beginning. The Shareit app was first launched In China in June 2012 which was earlier known as anyshare. It is available in 39 languages. It was developed by Paradox.
The traditional and conventional Bluetooth is still a part of our devices be it laptops or even Smartphones but just like human beings even the technology has also developed and come an extremely long way. Shareit is something which also falls under the particular category of file sharing applications. It has introduced amazing facilities. Office goers these days end up sending humongous files to their co-workers and all the time email is not just the option. Therefore, apart from Bluetooth people even end up choosing SHAREit for sharing such big files. SHAREit has owned over 1 billion users throughout the world, Monthly Active Users are almost 400 million, including over 300 million users contributed by India.
However, when someone tries to or mulls of sharing an enormous file that person will obviously want it to get transferred within a blink of an eye rather than waiting for eternity. But that does not happen when Bluetooth is used for sharing a massive file. But Shareit which gives an impressive speed during the process of transferring such huge files is a great getaway for problems like low speed while sending across something. Wi-Fi is obviously not at all required during the transferring process and it is also not needed when files are sent by the medium of Bluetooth.
However, Shareit is actually compatible with Blackberry OS devices also as people know that the file sending application can be used on Android as well as the iOS devices. Therefore, even the users of Blackberry are quite relaxed from the time they are being able to install Shareit.
How does SHAREit make sharing more wonderful?
It has very simple and basic user interface. Even if a new user opens it for the first time, it will not take him a minute to understand the use of the I app. That’s how uncomplicated it is. What’s important is that it does great on its main function, which is to share file; and does it fast. Aside from sending multiple files at once, it also lets you dispatch to multiple recipients at the same time, which is something that you can’t do on other apps or on methodical methods of transferring files as they usually allow transfers to one recipient at a time. Also, you can send as many photos you can at the same time. It has been demonstrated that SHAREit is almost 40x quick than Bluetooth. The transfer speed can go up to 20MB/s. Without losing the quality of data.
STEPS TO USE SHAREIT APP
- The selection of certain pictures, music or whichever file should actually be done first.
- Directly click on the button which says NEXT after getting done with the above-mentioned process.
- The person who you are trying to send across the particular file should allow your device by clicking on Receive.
- The sender will definitely look forward to the green signal provided by the Receiver after that.
- The receiver then just has to accept or let the file gets transferred to his/her device after that.
The sending process of the files through the file sending application is highly easy to apply and anyone can actually go ahead with the process. Therefore, the interface of Shareit App also happens to be convenient for even an average tech user.
HOW SHAREIT WORKS
Wi-Fi Direct is a Wi-Fi standard that enables devices to easily connect with each other without requiring a wireless access point. It is usable for everything from internet browsing to file transfer and to communicate with more than one device simultaneously at typical Wi-Fi speeds.
One advantage of Wi-Fi Direct is the ability to connect devices even if they are from different manufacturers. Only one of the Wi-Fi devices needs to be compliant with Wi-Fi Direct to establish a peer-to-peer connection that transfers data directly between them faster than any other available medium. Wi-Fi direct can transfer over 20mb/s but Bluetooth is only like 2-3mb/s, so it’s a better way to transfer files.
Some Advantages of Shareit App
- Sharing many files, folders with almost any file type.
- Sharing with fast sharing speed of up to 20M/sec, 200 times faster than Bluetooth
- Simple and uncomplicated interface
- Mobile data is not used.
- It Supports to share between different operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows, Windows phone
- Can quickly share in a group of up to 5 devices at the same time
- It also includes auto detecting and connecting to surrounding devices
- You can also customise the user avatar and add a personal SHAREit username.
- Compact capacity for Android, only 5.6 MB
Below is the download link of Shareit App! Download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
[appbox appstore shareit-connect-transfer/id725215120?mt=8]