The latest addition to the options of using the digital and modern ways is the digital payments. The digital payment is being used by most of the companies who have already switched to the digital methods. Amongst the many options available, the most common of payment apps are the UPI apps which are capable enough to replace all the existing payment options.
To make the right decision of selecting the right UPI app for payment, here are the top 5 payment apps which are enriched with UPI for delivering you with the best experience:
- BHIM: BHIM is the one-stop solution for all your needs for making the required payments via digital means. It is the fastest and the most secure app that offers the ease to its users for doing the necessary transactions. The app is just perfect to be used without any problems or drawbacks.
- Airtel Payment Bank UPI: Despite being new in the market, this UPI app for payment is one of the best apps which offer the users with the best and interactive interface. The app allows an instant addition of the beneficiary name along with being really simple and easy to use for making digital payments. The only drawback in this app is that it requires certain modifications to match with the established digital apps in the market.
- SBI Pay: This UPI app is one of the simplest and easy to use. All the transactions made using this app can be completed using 3-4 steps max along with being secure. You can access all the major services from the app from its home screen. Although, the slow speed of the app is its major drawback but with time improved have been made to improve the speed.
- eMpower: This app is Canara Bank’s main UPI app. The app offers its users with multiple features one of them is to add a profile picture. The app offers a secure and fast interface for its users for carrying multiple payment options. The slow speed of the app is a concerning issue that the app faces.
- PhonePe App: This app is not only a UPI app but can also be used as mobile wallet available in 8 common languages. This app has got the right combination of all the features that the users can expect from a UPI app for making payment. You can use this app for recharging your account along with paying your bills. You must add the beneficiary before making any money transfers.
Ditch the traditional ways of making payments and select the fastest and easiest method via UPI app.