UPDATE: The Update Assistant is downloading RS1 build right now. Will notify if anything changes!
After a long waiting time, and several testing phases going on, finally Windows 10 Creator’s Update is live now! This comes through Windows 10 Update Assistant only!
Windows 10 Creator’s Update RTM is live now
It’s the time Now! April is on its way so as Creator’s Update! To remind, Microsoft announced Creator’s Update aka Redstone 2 during the launch of Windows 10 Redstone 1 update. Since then, it continued delivering builds through Windows Insider Platform to all Insiders to test, find and remove bugs.
Now How to get the update?
1.Download Windows 10 Update Assistant.
The latest build is 15063.
2. Click Update Now.
Once it checks the compatibility, Click Next.
3. Now let the update files download! It will automatically start installing the updates after download.
Want to know what’s new in the new update? Move here.
PS: The update might have some bugs, as Windows 10 is itself not free of bugs, yet!
Here is a trick how to save you data after clean installing Windows 10 build 14393 (RS1 Update)!
- First, head to the folder C:\Windows10Upgrade.
- Now you will see a file having extension .esd. This is the file. After update downloads and starts preparing for update mode, just head to the above folder and copy .esd file to another partition.
- After Clean installing the windows, Run the Update Assistant, When it shows welcome screen, close the window.
- Now head to the above folder (Step 1) and copy the .esd file (copied in Step 2) to this folder.
- Run the Windows 10 Update Assistant. Click Now and voila! you have nothing to download and wit will directly move to preparing for update mode!
Go Grab the update, thanks to us later! 😉