As we posted earlier Netflix has added the ability for all to download movies and TV shows. By now the feature is available as an update to the existing app. Once you download the app, Netflix has kept it pretty easy to do the job. As of now not many movies and TV shows are available for offline download. However, there is still a lot of content for you to download.
As said in the main article, the download feature comes especially useful for those who don’t have a data pack. You can see your downloaded content while traveling on the plane or when you are out of network coverage. Moreover, when not on Wi-Fi it will save your mobile data. Below is how you can download content from on Netflix.
How to Download Movies and TV Shows from Netflix?
- Start Netflix from your Phone
- In the top left corner, you will get menu button. Tap on it.
- Now tap on Available for Download.
- Here you will see a list of contents available for download. Choose what you want to download.
- After that click on the Download button.
- Make sure you have turned Wi-Fi on. If it’s not turned on you will get a notification to turn it on.
- Once the download starts, you will get a blue notification bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you just need to go to My Downloads once the download finishes. And select the movie to play it.
- As said earlier the movies and TV shows will be saved on your phone memory. So if you want to clear some space go to My Downloads and click on edit button. Now select the movie or TV Show and to delete it click the Delete button in the top right corner.
Have you tried downloading anything from Netflix yet? If not! Why not give it a try!
Image Souce: Android Central