Dell has today announced their newest notebooks with Intel’s ‘Kaby Lake’ CPU’s. The new XPS 13 and Inspiron 5000 laptops are one of the first notebooks to feature Intel’s newest 7th generation CPU’s. The new processors can significantly improve performance as well as battery life. Dell claims the FHD and QHD+ variant will have as massive battery life as up to 22 hours and 13 hours respectively.
The XPS 13 is one of the best-looking ultrabooks due to its infinity edge display. Moreover, the laptop is currently the smallest ultrabook in the world. While the looks remained unchanged, Dell has added a new Rose Gold color option. This will be available in two variants. One will be having a 7th gen core i5 CPU and FHD screen while the other variant will have a core i7 and QHD+ display with touch. In the other key features, the ultrabook features a killer 1535 WiFi technology.
Key features of the Dell XPS 13:
- New powerful 7th Generation Intel Core processors
- Smallest 13-inch notebook on the planet and 17 percent smaller than the comparable MacBook Air 13-inch⁴. Starting at 2.7lb⁵ and measuring a super slim 9-15mm
- New larger 60WHr battery delivering longer battery life, up to 22 hours on FHD and up to 13 hours³ on QHD+
- Stunning 13.3-inch screen in an 11-inch frame
- New Killer 1535 Wireless-AC technology for strong and reliable WiFi connection
- Dell’s exclusive virtually borderless and premium Full HD or UltraSharp QHD+ InfinityEdge display
- Constructed with machined aluminum, carbon fiber and Corning Gorilla Glass for incredible durability and stunning design
- Developer Edition also available, featuring Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
The price of the XPS 13 will be starting at $799 and will be available from October 4th.