Finally, Adobe has launched Adobe Photoshop Elements into the Windows Store. Moreover, the paid app is also having a 40% discount. With the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, you can automatically organize and edit your photos so you can add all your memories and have some fun.
Easily organize, edit, create, and share all your amazing photos. Make one-click fixes or use Guided Edits for help along the way. Add artistic effects, create collages, slideshows, cards and more.
The sale will be up for the next 6 days and you can get it for INR 3819.00 in India. If you stay in the United States then the price of the app is down to $59.99 from $99.99. For most other countries there’s a similar kind of 40% discount available.
Photoshop Elements 15 is also a part of project centennial. Furthermore, it is the latest Win32 application which is now available on the Windows Store. While Elements is not as powerful and feature rich as the Photoshop CC but still it is one of the best editing apps out there. If you want to give it a try click here. Also below are the features of the app, have a look.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 Features
- Search is a cinch — Find the exact photos you’re looking for by searching on a combination of things, including people, places, events, and other favorite subjects. The Organizer is now touch-friendly
- Find photos faster with Smart Tags — Photoshop Elements suggests tags for your photos based on subjects like sunsets, birthdays, cats, dogs, and more.
- Touch your way to great pics — The Organizer and Quick Edit mode are now touch-friendly, so you can tap and swipe to do all your finding, sorting, and quick photo enhancements.
- Turn frowns upside down — Transform frowns into smiles, adjust squinting eyes, and make other quick tweaks.
- Picture incredible text — Turn a photo into cool visual text and then add an embossed look and drop shadows to really make it pop. Great for collages, scrapbook pages, cards, signs, and more.
- Create a collage of effects — Get artistic by adding multiple effects to a single photo.
- Photo painting — Paint an effect over your subject and then add textures and color themes to create a unique work of art — perfect for sharing on social media or as a printed keepsake.
- Pump up the action — Add a motion blur behind your subject to create a dramatic speed-pan action shot.
- Truly custom frames — Create your own frames to complement favorite photos, add polish to your scrapbook pages, or share with others.
- Have more fun with filters — Now it’s even easier to choose the best filter for your photo and fine-tune the details.
- Fix photos by the batch — Edit a batch of photos at one time.
- Easier social sharing — Now, sharing to Facebook and YouTube feels just like being on those sites, so it’s faster and easier than ever.