WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers in the world. Most people familiar with the internet use WhatsApp and it has almost replaced SMS. Moreover, it has more than 1 billion active users. WhatsApp is also a fully cross-platform messaging app. However, using a WhatsApp account on more than one device is still not possible.
A few months ago WhatsApp first introduced WhatsApp web. An option fo those who want to use it on their PC’s. Later they launched a Win32 application which has every feature of the WhatsApp app inside the app and it is more effectively organized. Below we have shared the step by step procedure on how to download and use WhatsApp on PC.
- At first, click here and download WhatsApp from the link.
- After the download completed double click and install WhatsApp from the setup file.
- When you first open the app it will show you a QR code.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and go to Settings > WhatsApp Web/Desktop > Scan QR code. Your phone’s camera will fire up and you just need to scan the QR code shown on your PC.
- Once done WhatsApp will sync your chats and once done you will see your recent chats.
- Now you can open any of your recent chats to chat with someone. You can also search the name of a person with whom you would like to start a conversation.
Note: WhatsApp application for Mac and Windows works the same way like WhatsApp web. Which means it just an extension of your mobile application and to use it you need your phone to stay connected to the internet.